1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering, control engineering or related;
2. 5 years of hardware development experience in power electronics, such as frequency converter, servo driver, converter, UPS and inverter;
3. Familiar with power electronics technology, solid knowledge on power electronics and fundamentals of topology, familiar with design on power, thermal and magnetic circuit for power electronics;
4. Familiar with digital circuit, analog circuit, circuit analysis, control theory and basic knowledge of signal and systems, strong experimental skills and hands-on ability;
5. Good mathematical foundation and modeling and analysis ability;
6. Able to think and solve problems independently; diligent and rigorous, good at teamwork;
1. Based on technical planning and project tasks, responsible for hardware design during technology development to ensure the hardware design input requirements are met; complete tasks including schematic design, technical review, self-test and problem solving, etc.
2. Participate in the construction of hardware platform, and fulfill the research and reserve of hardware technology.